This exclusive training coaching and accreditation programme is designed for community organisations and individuals, including youth workers, social workers, parents and faith/community leaders.
This programme will take you through our ‘Youth Engagement Framework’ – one of the outcomes of which is the creation of a safe and loving space for teenagers in your local area.
Through this programme, you will learn:
- How to effectively engage teenagers on a regular basis
- How effective your existing youth engagement activities are
- What teenagers are looking for in life and from your space
- How to build trusted relationships with teenagers
- How to set up and sustain your youth engagement team
- How other similar-minded organisations are engaging teenagers in their local areas.
By the end of this programme, you will know:
- How to connect with teenagers like never before
- How to build a generation of active young adults who are confident in their identity and actively participate in the community
- How to manage a ‘Youth Hubb’ in your area, which hosts regular youth engagement sessions for teenagers.
Bring This Programme To Your Area
What This Programme Covers
This free programme is perfect for organisations or individuals with influence over a space (such as places of worship like Mosques or community centres) that teenagers can easily access.
The training and coaching will take you through our ‘Youth Engagement Framework’ – one of the outcomes of which is the creation of a local ‘Youth Hubb’ – a safe and loving space for teenagers in your local area.
It is made up of the following nine areas:
Youth Engagement Training - a one-day workshop at your premises.
- The workshops cover a range of topics, such as:
- What Young People Looking For In Life
- How to Build A Trusted Relationship With Young People
- How To Set Up Your Youth Engagement Team
Weekly online coaching calls, and launching your regular 'Youth Hubb' for teenagers
- The weekly online coaching sessions are a practical deep dive into our Youth Engagement Framework, as well as a fantastic networking opportunity with other similar-minded organisations on the same journey.
Regular delivery of youth engagement sessions at your 'Youth Hubb' and ongoing improvements to your team and organisation. Organisational provisional accreditation and recommendations will also be given.
- Organisations receive accreditation after six months of successful delivery by conducting a follow-up assessment at a site visit and 1:1 discussions that track your progress compared to when you started the programme.
Programme review, online evaluation, evidence submission and award of full accreditation
Organisations receive ongoing engagement and access to resources and guidance as they continue their regular delivery of their.;Youth Hubb'.
Organisations will then be continually developed and reassessed on a rolling 12-month basis to ensure that they maintain a high delivery standard with continual professional development for the Organisation and their team.